- Please attempt to register for your class(es) before submitting this form; an override may have already been applied to your account based on your degree audit.
- Please note that we can only provide overrides for classes with the "CJ" prefix.
- You can review a list of Criminal Justice courses in the course catalog. Prerequisite information is listed at the end of each course description.
Course overrides are granted:
- in the order in which they are received
- to allow you to register for any OPEN section
After receiving an email indicating that you were granted a course override, you must go back and register for the course to add it to your schedule.
The section of a course for which you are seeking an override may be closed by the time your override is processed.
To request approval for master's-level courses (starting with CJ 5___), instead of completing the form below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.